Prague Rental Apartments
Prague is a fairytale location set against a background of Gothic church spires, old medieval squares, and intricate structure. For the flurry of winding streets, new globes open up around every part. Worlds that come throughout various size and shapes, from cosy, modern free galleries, to high-end designer shops, to underground, low-lit pubs. The urban sprawl of the city features rocketed in popularity in the last years, famed because of its dedication to producing the most wonderful alcohol, its eclectic mixture of old and brand-new, and its own postcard-perfect horizon. Food fans will slip close to in to the groove in Prague, where there is certainly a dishy selection of fashionable cafes, nouveau restaurants, and futuristic clubs. Begin exploring the many sides of city with our flats in Prague. We a variety of affordable studios and boutique flats through the town, giving you an ideal place to stay.
Castles and sweet Alleyways - activities to do in Prague
- Charles Bridge – Built involving the 14th and 16th Centuries, this broad, iconic bridge crosses the Vltava River, casting a recognisable scene over the city.
- Old Town Square – Framed by jutting Gothic spires and often the environment for outdoor concerts and markets, this square sits snugly within the Old Town one-fourth for the town.
- Prague Astronomical Clock – found in the Old Town Square, this colourful, whimsical clock goes to medieval times and it is the centrepiece of Prague.
- St. Vitus Cathedral – A metropolitan cathedral with spiky spires and intricate carvings. It’s the seat of this Archbishop of Prague.
- Municipal home – This grand, civic building hosts a popular concert venue, Smetana Hall, and is found in the centre of Prague.
- Petrin – Rising up alongside the Vltava River, Petrin mountain boasts a flurry of rich greenery at chances using the muted tones regarding the city’s design. It’s a hotspot for residents, whom head here to absorb sunlight and luxuriate in picnics with friends and family.
- Prague Castle – Sitting atop a mountain, this watchful fortress is the formal residence regarding the President of this Czech Republic.
- Vysehrad – dating back to towards tenth Century, this historic castle complex is nestled on a hill overlooking the Vltava River.
- Church of your Lady before Tyn – This iconic, Gothic chapel is one of the most recognisable moments when you look at the town, featuring impressive spires that date back into the 14th Century.
- Josefov – At one-point over time, this austere neighbourhood was the Jewish ghetto of Prague. These days, it boasts an accumulation of galleries and galleries, plus a number of quirky cafes and eateries.
- Spanish Synagogue – Erected back 1868, this Moorish building had been designed by Vojtech Ignatz Ullmann.
- Prague National Theatre – a remarkable, grand building that's considered the alma mater of Czech opera. It features an abundant variety of shows and performances throughout the year.
- Prague National Gallery – Set inside a contemporary, glass-fronted building, this gallery boasts the biggest number of art in whole nation.
- Prague Estates Theatre – Featuring a silly inside, with a rich design style, this historic theatre opens up its doorways to opera and performance enthusiasts.
- Kampa Island – occur the midst of the Vltava River, this small area is characterised by a community of waterways and a hodgepodge number of houses.
- Moving home – created by Frank Gehry, this eye-catching, whimsical building ended up being integrated 1996 and shows become a popular landmark in Prague.
- Nationwide Museum, Prague – exposed back 1818 by Kaspar Maria Sternberg, the town’s national museum houses selections of scientific and historical value.
Explore all of these hotspots and much more from our Prague flats which are all situated, putting you in the exact middle of all the activity.
Share this Post
Prague rental apartments
Prague is a fairytale location set against a background of Gothic church spires, old medieval squares, and intricate structure…Read More
Rental apartments in Prague
Two room apartment Start to finish, reaching all Prague a City Apartment staff ended up being a satisfaction. Everybody…Read More