Best Hotels in Prague 2014
Our 5 star hotel in Prague unsealed its doors in September 2003 and had been created by Italian architecture company, SPATIUM. Architects Rocco Magnoli and Lorenzo Carmelini, most widely known due to their work with manner legend Gianni Versace, have actually transformed the small grey stone and yellowish stucco complex of structures, which once housed a theatre, into a surprising, elegant and interesting musical-themed environment with very carefully selected artworks.
Aria Hotel Prague is an elegant hotel in Prague operating out of the historical center only three full minutes' stroll from Charles Bridge. Aria Hotel Prague offers a private entry into the Baroque Vrtba Garden and it is a great destination for weddings and honeymoons. Through the resort's dazzling Rooftop Terrace you can enjoy a world-class collection of meals and products while searching on a 360° view of city, worth an inspiring track. Guests of your 5 star, top Prague hotel can invariably anticipate a warm greeting upon arrival with a welcome beverage, presentation for the resort and free Internet connection in their whole stay.
- Certificate of quality 2009 - 2015, Tripadvisor.com
- 1st location - TOP 25 hotels in Czech Republic 2014, 2015 - Tripadvisor.com
- Placed in TOP 25 luxury resorts in Europe - Tripadvisor.com
- Placed in TOP 70 hotels in Europe -The European Finest Hotels
- tenth spot - TOP 25 resorts worldwide 2013 - Tripadvisor.com
- 4th place - TOP 25 Hotels in Europe - Tripadvisor.com
- Many Luxurious Wedding Venue in Czech Republic, 2012
- 4th spot – most readily useful deluxe resort around the globe 2011 – Tripadvisor.com
- 1st place - most readily useful Luxury resort around the globe 2009 – Tripadvisor.com
- Expedia Insider Select – 2008 - 2014