City of Prague
Prague City Council features 11 people and it is chosen by Prague City Assembly. Its users would be the Mayor of Prague, 4 Deputy Mayors of Prague and 6 Councillors. Group meetings take place every Tuesday (or other times when needed) and tend to be perhaps not public. Every citizen gets the to consult the moments from the meetings. The Council is in charge of its actions to the Assembly.
Prague City Council’s powers consist of:
- Administration of City of Prague in accordance with the authorized spending plan and exercising control over the management according to the budget
- Assigning Prague City Hall tasks in the region associated with City of Prague’s autonomy and exercising control over their particular fulfilment
- Employing financial steps in an extent determined by Prague City Assembly
- Speaking about and dealing with proposals, remarks and recommendations posted because of the people in Prague City Assembly, Prague City Council’s commissions or municipal districts
- Developing and dissolving committees of Prague City Council as needed, appointing and the removal of from workplace their chairpersons and users