Best Area to stay in Prague
The Wenceslas Square and Prague brand new Town
- The key commercial region of Prague currently for 6 hundreds of years since it was previously Prague horse marketplace.
- Numerous banking institutions, restaurants, department stores, accommodation services, hotels and flats come in the newest Town.
- Cultural hot places have been in the New Town and round the Wenceslas Square: Theaters, museums, operas and galleries.
- From Wenceslas Square you can access anywhere in Prague, all three metro lines (Green, Yellow and Red) mix the latest Town, in addition as several frequent trams
- The primary nightlife and entertainment are in the Wenceslas Square.
- The popular stylish Na Prikope shopping street is within the brand new Town at couple of tips through the Wenceslas Square.
- The monumental National Museum alongside the Prague State Opera have reached the Wenceslas Square.
- The statue of St. Wenceslas, the patron of Czech lands is at the top of the main Wenceslas Square, such memorial had been the starting point of this anticommunist demonstrations.
- The botanical yard of the Charles University is in the New Town at Na Slupi 16, Praha 2
- The Museum of Communism at Na Prikope 10, Prague 1 is really worth checking out to know about the Czechoslovakian communist period.
- The National Theatre along with its Neo-renaissance building decorated by Czech top artists. Today the nationwide Theatre has a dancing and crisis doing when you look at the historical building for the nationwide Theatre in addition such as the Theatre associated with the Estates.
- Vysehrad area, an enchanting region known along with its Castle built within the tenth century on a mountain that dominates the Vltava river.
- Charles Square, Karlovo namesti in Czech, founded by Charles IV once the primary center associated with the brand new Town of Prague, considered as the largest enclosed square in Europe, monuments of Karlovo Namesti would be the New Town Hall, the Baroque Cathedral of St. Ignatius together with Emause Monastery.
If we want to mention all monuments and interesting places regarding the New Town, record will likely be rather lengthy and then we don't actually able to make it full, we advice to go for a walk surrounding this region to explore yourself the architectural elegance and hidden monuments in each corner.
Apartment Rental in Malta, St Julians, best area to stay ...
MyHKHome: Best Areas For Tourists To Stay In Hong Kong
Running Tours Prague
Share this Post
Where to Stay in Prague old Town?
MAY 30, 2023
Our hotel is easily positioned in Prague Old Town. The resort can easily be achieved by public transport aided by the nearest…Read More
Places to Stay in Prague old Town
MAY 30, 2023
How to Find the very best Hotels in Stare Mesto (Old Town), Prague Enthralling Prague is a perfect European location for…Read More