Lonely Planet: society's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague will be your passport on many appropriate, current suggestions about what to see and miss, and exactly what concealed discoveries await you. Take in Prague's Gothic structure, spend time an ornate cafe or explore the grand Prague castle; all along with your trustworthy travel partner. Arrive at one's heart of the greatest of Prague and begin your journey today!
Inside Lonely Globe's Pouch Prague:
- Full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Features and itineraries allow you to modify your visit to your private requirements and interests
- Insider tips to save your time and money and get around like a nearby, avoiding crowds of people and problem areas
- Essential information close at hand - hours of operation, phone numbers, sites, transit recommendations, costs
- Truthful reviews for all spending plans - eating, resting, sight-seeing, heading out, shopping, hidden gems that a lot of guidebooks skip
- Totally free, convenient pull-out Prague map (a part of print version), plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood that will help you pick the best spots to pay your own time
- Covers Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nove Mesto, Petrin Hill, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Vinohrady, Zizkov and much more
The most perfect option: Lonely globe's Pocket Prague is a colorful, easy-to-use and convenient guide that virtually ties in your pocket, provides on-the-go support for those seeking just the can't-miss experiences to increase a quick journey experience.
- Seeking a comprehensive guide that recommends both preferred and offbeat experiences, and thoroughly addresses most of Prague's neighbourhoods? Have a look at Lonely globe's Prague & the Czech Republic guide.
- Seeking much more considerable coverage? Check-out Lonely globe's Eastern European countries guide for a thorough evaluate all the area is offering.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Mark Baker.
About Lonely earth: Since 1973, Lonely earth is just about the earth's leading vacation news business with guidebooks to every location, an award-winning site, cellular and digital travel products, and a separate traveller community. Lonely Planet addresses must-see spots and makes it possible for wondering travellers to obtain down beaten paths to know a lot more of the tradition associated with locations where they are.